Pick up from the airport and proceed for Amboseli National park. The journey takes approximate 4 and half hours. Arrive at the Lodge for check-in and Lunch. Afternoon depart for the Game drive. Overnight at AA LODGE AMBOSELI.
Amboseli National Reserveit is one of the best wildlife-viewing experiences in the world with 400 species of birds including water birds, pelicans, kingfishers, crakes, hammerkops, and 47 types of raptors. The park protects two of the five main swamps, and includes a dried-up Pleistocene lake and semiarid vegetation. The park is famous for being the best place in the world to get close to free-ranging elephants. The park also has views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world. Amboseli was home to Echo, perhaps the most researched elephant in the world, and the subject of many books and documentaries, followed for almost four decades by American conservationist Dr Cynthia Moss. Echo died in 2009 when she was about 60 years old.
08:00AM Morning Game Drive. Back to hotel for Lunch. Late Afternoon Game Drive and Overnight at AA LODGE AMBOSELI.
Amboseli offers some of the best opportunities to see African wildlife because the vegetation is sparse due to the long, dry months. It is also home to many species, including African bush elephants, Cape buffaloes, impala, East African lions, cheetahs, spotted hyenas, Masai giraffes, Grant’s zebras, and blue wildebeest among other African animals.
08:00AM depart for to Lake Naivasha. Arrive for check-in and lunch at CAMP CARNELLYS NAIVASHA.
Lake Naivasha National Park
It is a freshwater lake in Kenya, outside the town of Naivasha in Nakuru County, which lies north west of Nairobi. It is part of the Great Rift Valley. The name derives from the local Maasai name Nai’posha, meaning “rough water” because of the sudden storms which can arise. The lake is home to a variety of types of wildlife including over 400 different species of bird and a sizeable population of hippos. Between 1937 and 1950, the lake was used as a landing place for flying boats on the Imperial Airways passenger and mail route from Southampton in Britain to South Africa.
08:00AM Depart Naivasha for Maasai Mara Short Break along the way. Lunch at AA LODGE MASAI MARA, Late afternoon game drive and back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at AA LODGE MASAI MARA.
The Maasai Mara National ReserveIt is a large game reserve in Narok County, Kenya, borders with the expansive Serengeti National Park in Mara Region, Tanzania. It is named in honor of the Maasai people (the ancestral inhabitants of the area) and their description of the area when looked at from afar: “Mara,” which is Maa (Maasai language) stands for “spotted,” an apt description for the circles of trees, scrub, savanna, and cloud shadows that mark the area. It is globally famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards and cheetahs, and the annual migration of zebra, Thomson’s gazelle, and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti every year from July to October, known as the Great Migration which is also the 7th World Wonder.
AA LODGE MARA.
07:00AM Depart for Isebania border driving for around max 4 hrs. reach the border clear with immigration and transfer to a Tanzanian 4 x4 landcruiser and Transfer to Central Serengeti Accommodation: Tumbili Campsite, Full Board
After 18 days in East Africa best destination its unfortunate the holiday has to come to an end. With the experience of visit the best parks in Kenya and Tanzania and finally spend your presious time in the whitesandy beach of Zanzibar you will definitely have the best honeymoon and holiday combined. You will be transferred to Airport for your flight back home. End of amazing holiday!
from $ 4,634/per person
- Pick up and drop of at your hotel/residency, meet and greet services of our representatives.
- Full board accommodation in the above mentioned Hotels /lodges / tented camps category with private en-suite Facilities.
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 7-seater 4 x4 luxury Jeep with pop-up roofs suitable for game Viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guides
- One way flights from Moshi to Zanzibar
- Airport transfer in Zanzibar.
- Airport transfers in Moshi to Kilimanjaro airport.
- 5 nights’ all-inclusive accommodation at Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort.
- Unlimited game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, Inclusive of applicable entrance fees.
- International air fares, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned here
- Balloon safaris ($450 per person)
- Visa application.
- Visit Maasai cultural village ( $30 per person)
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, etc