4 Days Samburu and Ol Pejeta Safari
Embark on an unforgettable adventure through Kenya’s wild landscapes with a 4 days 3 nights safari to Samburu National Reserve and Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Early in the morning, your guide will pick you up from your Residence or hotel and start to drive to Samburu Game Reserve. You will arrive in time for lunch then have an optional afternoon game drive. Samburu Game Reserve stands as one of the most beautiful Kenya Parks in Northern Circuit. It holds the most indigenous wildlife and the home of African Elephants and beautiful species of Zebras and the Masai Giraffes.
Overnight at Umoja women’s budget camp.
Following the Ewaso Ngiro River path, we’ll look for elephants, Lion, Leopards, Buffalo, Reticulated Giraffes, Gravy Zebra, Besia Oryx, and more entertaining wildlife like dik-dik, warthog and the olive baboon. The whole day will be spent exploring this amazing game reserve. There are over 450 species of birds identified and aquatic species in the Ewaso Nyiro River, including vultures, kingfishers, marabous, bateleurs, guinea fowl, Somali ostriches, and others. At lunchtime, your guide will set out a delicious picnic lunch in a shady and safe spot for you before continuing in the afternoon.
Note: Should you want your day with morning and afternoon game drives only, your guide is also available to make that happen.
Overnight at Umoja Women’s budget Camp.
After breakfast, We depart by road for Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Arrive in time for lunch then an optional afternoon game drive. Ol Pejeta is one of the prime sanctuaries of Laikipia Plateau and all of the Big Five are present. Its highlights include the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa; a population of southern white rhino; a refuge for the last two northern white rhino left in the world; and Sweetwaters Chimpanzee Sanctuary, housing orphaned and abandoned chimpanzees.
Overnight at the Stables.
from $615 /per person
- $615/- per person sharing – Budget camp low season rates
- $715/- per person sharing- Budget camp- High season rates
- 2 nights full board at Umoja Women budget camp.
- 1-night full board accommodation at The Stables Ol Pejeta.
- Unlimited game drives with a pop-up roof tour van.
- Drinking water while on safari.
- Services of a professional tour guide/driver.
- Visit the Chimpanzee sanctuary.
- Visit Moran information center.
- Pick and drop back in Nairobi.
- Extra at the hotel
- Tips and gratuities.
- Visit the Northern White Rhino (Charged extra $60)