Enjoy a perfect safari experience in this 9 Days tour of Naivasha, Masai Mara in Kenya and Serengeti and Ngorongoro in Tanzania.
Day 1: Nairobi – L. Naivasha
You will be picked from the airport, depart from Nairobi. You will drive into the rift valley arriving on the shores of Lake Naivasha in time for lunch. The Lake Naivasha ecosystem is comprised of the saltwater lake, savannah grassland and acacia forest. The lake supports a wide variety of water birds and different species of mammals including the giraffe, hippo, antelopes, and others. You will enjoy cycling at Hells gate National park before returning to your lodge for dinner and your overnight stay. Meal Plan: Full Board Accommodation:
Day 2: L. Naivasha –Masai mara
After breakfast, you will depart for Masai Mara to at least get there in time for lunch and head for an afternoon game drive. This is one of Kenya’s most visited reserves due to its extraordinary wildlife density, including the “big five” and many other varieties of plains game. The Mara River cuts through the Mara and Serengeti ecosystems, giving life to both reserves before finally pouring out into Lake Victoria. Impressive and most notable are the wildebeest, zebra and gazelle that migrate by instinct from the Serengeti in Tanzania to the Masai Mara in Kenya. This journey is coupled by numerous obstacles, which makes it even more magnificent. Meal Plan: Full Board
Day 3 & 4: Full day at Masai Mara
For these two days, you will be treated to a full-day game drive within this expansive Reserve teeming with wildlife. The area we will visit today is one of the richest predator areas of the Mara and will be our focus. You can also expect to see lots of elephants, hippos, Masai giraffe, common zebra, wildebeest, impala, Thompson’s and Grant’s gazelles, topi, black-backed jackal, spotted hyena, and more. You will be treated to a bush picnic lunch and then return to the camp (continuing your game drive en-route). Meal Plan: Full Board Accommodation
Day 5: Masai Mara - Serengeti
06:00 AM Breakfast. At07:00 AMM Depart for Isebania border driving for around max 4 hrs. reach the border clear with immigration and transfer to a Tanzanian 4 x4 Landcruiser and Transfer to Central Serengeti Accommodation
Day 6: Full Day in Serengeti
Breakfast. Enjoy a full day, with morning and evening game drives in Serengeti National Park. Enjoy quiet evenings by the campfire and the exclusivity of absolute comfort combined with the authenticity of a night spent in the African bush, an extraordinary experience for all nature lovers. You may decide to make the plans with your guide on the times and duration that you would prefer to do the game drives at you conveniences. Return to your lodge in the evenings. Dinner and Overnight at lodge/ camp
Day 7: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Breakfast In the morning, you are driving your way out of Serengeti towards the Ngorongoro Conservation Area with game drive en route. Optional request to pass at Olduvai Gorge for a visit at a historical archaeological site with picnic lunch.
Day 8: Full Day in Ngorongoro
Breakfast. This morning you enter the crater floor for a day of game drive with picnic lunch. Ngorongoro Crater is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world, measuring about 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sqkms in area. The high walls of the crater itself, serve as a natural enclosure for an abundance of wildlife. There is a large resident population of varied ground game with the very real chance of you being able to see the “big five’. Among the notable birds are Lammergeyer, Vereaux’s Eagle and Egyptian Vulture, which make their home in the highest of the crater wall, the beautiful Rosy-breasted Longclaw, which appears on the plains after rains and flocks of lesser and Greater Flamingos which are spasmodic visitors to the crater lakes. Optional visit to a Masai Boma Dinner and Overnight
Day 9: Ngorongoro – Arusha
After breakfast, drive to Arusha for your flight back home.
from $3,425/per person
- Pick up and drop-off at your hotel/residency, meet and greet services of our representatives.
- Full board accommodation in the above-mentioned Hotel/lodges / tented
camps category with private en-suite Facilities
- 3 Meals a day as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- Transportation by specially equipped non-air-conditioned 7-seater 4 x4 luxury Jeep with pop-up roofs viewing game Viewing and photography.
- Services English-speaking driver guides
- Airport transfers in Moshi to Kilimanjaro airport.
- Unlimited game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, Inclusive of applicable entrance fees.
- International airfares, airport taxes and security-related fees unless mentioned here
- Balloon safaris ($540 per person)
- Visa application.
- Visit Maasai cultural village ( $30 per person)
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service, etc
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled
- Water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, et